Physiotherapists excel in giving technically correct / safe exercises to maximise the effect you want:
- to move faster
- to be more agile
- to have better balance
- to jump higher
After an Injury - When Can I Start Exercising?
- Wait til your physiotherapist clears you to start exercising
- Usually you can start when your pain has stopped
- Most often your physio will start you on a water program or cycling program
- Interval training is most efficient, i.e cycling for 1min 30 seconds at 50% effort, then 30 seconds at 75% effort on a low gear (no incline) for 10 min = 30-40 min cycling non-stop!
- The best way is to do some water therapy for a week, then cycling for 1-2 weeks,
- Then return to sport at 50% effort and time, spend the next 2 weeks easing into your activity.
- Stop if you get any pain.
Some of our Physiotherapists have also done other degrees related to Sports Science / Human Movement and are even more aware of better training methods.
Why work for longer with lots of exercises when we can give you a few in the right intervals to get quicker results.